"Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right"

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Twelfth Night - Week of March 17

Word is that rehearsals are going well and that the actors are amazing!

At the bottom of this email please find the rehearsal schedule for the next two weeks.  Kacey will assign scenes as much as possible but will have to make adjustments as rehearsals progress.  Even if your actor is not called to rehearsal, it does not mean that he/she has nothing to do.  Actors need to memorize their lines and do whatever "homework" Kacey has assigned.

Thanks to all who have returned the contract/contact/volunteer forms and the activity fee.  If you have not yet returned the required material, please do so as soon as possible.  I will be contacting volunteers about their "jobs".  Think of them as fun activities.

I was hoping that someone would be willing to be my co-producer.  This is my last show as producer so it would be great to have someone learn the ropes.  This has been the most rewarding experience of my "career" and just so you know, I had no theater background.  I had never been in a show at any level.  I got involved because my daughter was involved and there was a need.  I am good at sending emails, which is really the only requirement.  Well that and a willingness to be part of something big and wonderful!  Two people could do the job with me!  Contact me if you are even slightly considering it and we will talk.  Also consider if you know someone who, maybe doesn't have an actor in the show, but would like to be involved in this type of group.  Without a producer, the program will cease to exist. 
FYI, Kim Takla has already committed to produce next fall's musical.  

REHEARSAL SCHEDULE:

Monday, March 17th
  ACT 1 SC 5: Audrey, Noah, Halia, Tess, Camille, Ella, Mia, Kate, Taylor

Tuesday, March 18th  ACT 2 SC 2: Julia, Izzy
 ACT 2 SC 3: Zach, Natalie, Lindsay, Taylor, Noah, Halia, Izzy!
Wednesday, March 19th
  ACT 2 SC 4: Tristan, Tess, Finn, Joshua, Aiden, Noah
  Also called: Ruby
Thursday, March 20th
  All Cast Called
Monday March 24th - March 28th: Spring Break!

 Have all of your lines memorized by the time rehearsals start again after Spring Break!